Specialist, Customer Care
Responsible for answering inbound calls from high volume/impact merchants and sales associates and for resolving issues at an advanced level. Taking full ownership of issues, which can range from troubleshooting terminals to researching detailed account information, with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction. Participating in ongoing, hands-on training to learn all aspects of departmental procedures and providing the highest quality of customer service possible.
• Point of contact for a select group of high volume, high visibility customers that have a direct impact on the overall success of First American Payment Systems.
• Work closely with other departments to research and fully resolve customer issues.
• Attend on-going training sessions to develop expert-level proficiencies in departmental and company procedures. Continually strive to improve individual knowledge and skills.
• Process inbound calls to the point of resolution; effectively handle customer inquiries, complaints, technical troubleshooting, and requests for account information.
• Place outbound or follow-up calls to merchants or sales associates as needed.
• Take ownership of issues for select group of merchants that are escalated by Level I/Level II representatives.
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 2 years of related experience or Associates and 0 years
• Prior customer service and technical troubleshooting experience in a call center environment is required.
• Functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Capable of producing comprehensive documentation.
• Experience informing clients, superiors, peers, and customers based on their information needs.
• Internal candidates must be meeting or exceeding all kpi’s (Talk Time, QA, etc.) and have an excellent attendance record.
Education and Experience: Associates and 0 years
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
Overall understanding of First American’s operations and procedures and PC literacy are required.
• Possesses proven leadership skills, excellent organizational skills, and is comfortable communicating with all levels of management. Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment. Must be a dependable and self-motivated individual.
• Maintain above average knowledge of First American’s workflow, policies, procedures, and systems.
• Speaks clearly and effectively in a variety of settings.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make appropriate recommendations.
• Pays attention to detail. Approaches work in a meticulous and thorough manner.
• Highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision.
• Solves problems by gathering information and evaluating options.
• Track record of maintaining quality standards for the team and implementing quality processes.
• Manages time effectively and prioritizes completing tasks to meet deadlines.
• Maintains excellent attendance and completes quality work on time.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Customer Service
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameAccelerated Card Company, LLC
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.