VP, Business Development, ISV
The VP, Business Development Integrated Software Vendor leader will be responsible for bringing in software and reseller clients while working closely with Strategy, Sales, Marketing, and IT. They will be responsible for developing and managing ISV/VAR referral partnerships that help drive new merchant referrals and revenue into the company. This position will develop creative methods to increase sales and well as manage and assist with the affairs of existing ISV/VAR partners.
• Develop and execute the sales and marketing plan for ISV partnerships
• Identify, prospect, and close new ISVs to exceed monthly and annual revenue quotas
• Negotiate referral and partnership agreements
• Manage and Mentor ISV new business development team
• Present and effectively communicate product features and benefits in a compelling way
• Perform daily efforts to generate lead sources and pipeline
• Build long term relationships with ISV decision makers and their customers.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's in related field and 8 years in Sales or Business Development
5 years of management experience
• Knowledge of payment processing industry including products, services, pricing and technology.
Education and Experience: Masters and 6 years
• Assertive, innovative, and creative approach to sales
• Ability to provide business leadership, communicate clearly, and ferociously execute on new business opportunities
• Must have strong business acumen and hunter mentality with the ability to generate new business and effectively qualify new opportunities
• Ability to collaborate cross functionally and influence others not in your direct control
• Track record of executing successful channel campaigns
• Ability to flourish in face paced and challenging environment
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NamegoEmerchant, LLC
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.