Web Service Analyst
- Responsible for processing all customer files and templates, configuration of storefront settings and on-boarding, working on new and existing products, and managing tickets critical to support and requests
- Support the customer service and call center departments with technical expertise and workflow is crucial to the continued success of the storefronts for the customers
- Receive customer artwork files, pre-flight processing, convert files into online format, collect files with fonts and images, upload to online systems, testing online templates and quality control.
- Troubleshoot template, product and online storefront functionality issues from support tickets working with the customer care center and other team members. Manage requests sent to Quadro template team.
- Set up and configure customers in online system independently.
- Education/Experience: Bachelors in Computer Graphics/Graphic Arts AND 5 years experience in print technology; OR HS/GED AND 3-5 years experience in Web-to-Print systems, Graphics, PrePress
- Microsoft Office 365 and Excel
- Experience with Mac, Mac OS, PC and Windows proficient
- Experience: Demonstrated experience in forward-thinking design principles and practices that inspires team to continually evolve
- Demonstrated experience in and ability to work with Senior Level business owners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Senior level experience with Adobe CS design applications such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Senior level PrePress workflow including preflight experience, Senior level knowledge and experience with Fonts and images
- Demonstrated understanding of User Interface processes and tools, as well as best practices, and is continuously streamlining processes in order to achieve higher quality, lower costs and shorter time to market
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Company NameDeluxe Small Business Sales Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter