Processing Specialist I- Operator
This position performs basic to intermediate level remittance processing tasks under close supervision. The focus of the position is to perform the day to day functions of equipment operator, manual extraction/batching, or other sorting/processing functions.
A Processing Specialist I can perform duties in the following areas:
1.Machine Operator/Mailroom Associate – Operates Mail Extraction Equipment to group work into processible batches.Operating a variety of scanning and mail sorting equipment including I-Tran, IMBL, OPEX 30, 40, 50/51, Falcon.
2.Batching - Open envelopes, extract transactions, batch checks, invoice and coupons according to client instructions.Perform basic level transaction sorting and decision-making. Header batched items with control documents and processing headerDispatch Operator - Performs a quality review on all outgoing items including HIPAA clients and prepares outgoing packages for low/medium complexity remittance customers.Prepare daily reconcilement and billing reports.Process work accurately and maintain performance output in accordance with entry level department standards
- Process Work Accurately and maintain performance output in accordance with client standards
- Performing minor adjustments and minor repairs to job related equipment
- Perform basic level transaction sorting and decision-making
Education and Experience: High School and Basic computer skills.
- - Good hand/eye coordination
- - Able to read and make basic decisions
- - Detail oriented and quality conscious
- - Ability to work independently on work for all clients
- - Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- - Flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, overtime and/or off shifts
- - Team player with good interpersonal skills
- - Ability to work well independently and with others
- - Ability to adapt to change and learn new processes as the business evolves
- - Must meet the Deluxe established standard minimums for productivity and accuracy
- - Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- - Able to stand for long periods of time
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 0 years
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: Third Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter
Raymond Campos [C];Andrea Curry [C];Bandila Supriya [C]