We are moving to a new recruitment system! To apply for any current positions, you will need to create a NEW username and password.
Sales Representative, Entry Level
Req ID: 14576BR
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
The Bronze Sales Consultant receives inbound calls and uses consultative selling skills to drive sales. This role connects with and engages customers by asking questions and identifying opportunities to solve their business challenges through products/services offered by Deluxe. The Sales Consultant is expected to drive sales to meet revenue goals while successfully meeting productivity, accuracy and customer satisfaction goals with the requirement of meeting the expectations of Silver Certification.
• Handles inbound sales calls. Processes orders, answer questions and sells products/services.
• Uses strong consultative selling and marketing skills to achieve or exceed revenue targets, productivity, accuracy, and customer satisfaction goals while working towards the expectations of the Silver Certification during the new hire introductory period.
• Identifies sales opportunities by learning about the customer’s business and links customer needs to the products/services offered.
• Asks for sales while consistently utilizing a prescribed sales approach to resolve customer stated and unstated needs. This includes customizing offers utilizing a benefits, application and testimonial approach to build and convey value in products and services while overcoming objections.
• Efficiently multi-tasks and navigates across multiple PC order systems while communicating with the customer. Utilizes established processes and tools to ensure timely communications and accuracy on all transactions. This includes pricing products, initiating proofs, releasing orders to manufacturing, and following through with the customer.
• Consistently delivers a positive customer experience on every customer interaction.
• Adheres to attendance and work schedule requirements (including shift start/end times, breaks & lunches) and works effectively in a highly structured work environment. Must be willing to work schedules based upon business needs.
• Strives to continuously improve performance, implements feedback and takes action to make changes as appropriate.
• Demonstrates ability to support and participate in a positive work environment by adhering to Deluxe Values and complying with policies, procedures and safety rules.
• Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1+ year relevant work experience in sales, retail, customer service, small business
• Previous sales experience with proven ability to achieve sales goals
• Strong verbal communication and effective listening skills with the ability to identify verbal and non-verbal cues and adapt approach to the customer
• Strong organization skills
• Process focused and detail oriented with the ability to achieve accuracy goals.
• Excellent computer skills including the ability to multi-task while effectively navigating across multiple PC order systems / technology platforms / web browsing and communicating with the customer.
• Ability to adapt to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
• Works effectively in a highly structured work environment including ability to sit for long periods of time while communicating via phone
• Ability to work schedules based upon business needs including evening and weekend shifts.
• Must be able to successfully meet and maintain the expectations for Silver Level Certification during the new hire introductory period.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More