Marketing Specialist - eCommerceLocation: Groton, Massachusetts Apply Now
Deluxe is seeking a seasoned Senior Strategist - Paid Search with a proven track record of success in developing and managing Paid Search and Online Media programs. As part of the eMarketing Team, your primary focus will be to partner with cross functional groups to help identify, facilitate, develop and execute strategic initiatives that support and drive profitable sales through SEM and Online Media campaigns. You will assume end-to-end responsibility for plan development, execution, analysis and reporting for 11 of our Core Product Websites in the Direct to Consumer Channel. You will collaborate with business stakeholders, creative resources, outside vendors and other internal teams to define strategies and tactics, set schedules, manage budgets, ensure timely delivery of all programs and report results. You will also act as a customer acquisition specialist, who will create, manage, track, analyze and optimize online marketing programs. This position requires a comprehensive understanding of both PPC, Shopping Campaigns and online media strategies and techniques with a specific focus around revenue delivery. The position also requires someone who is strategic, highly analytical, proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to work cross functionally in fast-paced environment. Leadership skills and a solid client-service mentality are critical attributes for this role.
- Create, execute and manage Paid Search & Online Media strategies and programs to maximize the performance and profitability across Deluxe Corporation’s Direct Checks products and network of web sites
- Manage all aspects of search marketing, including program development, expansion, optimization, reporting, forecasting and assisting in bid management and budgeting
- Continuous in depth analysis and optimization of eMarketing campaigns, including media creative, landing page quality, lead and traffic quality, etc.
- Ensure that Paid Search & Online Media efforts work in tandem with each other and across other channels
- Assist in managing and reporting out annual plans, budgets and goals for SEM, online media, etc.
- Monitor the planned vs. actual results and proactively adjust strategies and tactics in response to both positive and negative variances
- Research, analyze and monitor industry trends and best practices as well as competitive, technological and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized
- Work with analytics teams to analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tool into actionable eMarketing plans
- Work with Product organizations and eMarketing team to increase awareness of newly launched products
- Implement industry-wide “best practices” and ensure clear documentation and guidance is provided to the right areas within the organization
- Optimize keyword lists including management of additions and deletions coinciding with seasonal merchandising and product line expansion
- Guide the creative development and optimization of ad copy and landing pages
- Manage external business relationships
- Analyze program performance and report on their efficacy and success to the businesses
- Provide thorough research and analysis of key metrics to help identify new projects to expand visibility online
- Compiles with work requirements related to attendance and notice of absence, general conduct and following work direction
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Required: - Bachelors in Management or Marketing (or equivalent)
- 3 or more years of online marketing and Paid Search experience
- Online Media Management (banner ads, retargeting, etc.)
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors/agencies
- Experience working with web site analytics tools
- Google, Bing Certified
- Expertise in keyword research and keyword research tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage complex programs with cross-functional teams and geographic offices to meet aggressive schedules
- Ability to “roll up your sleeves” and be hands-on at all times
- Self motivated and able to drive and run programs independently
- Strong communication skills to evangelize eCommerce projects and work with cross functional staffs to ensure implementation
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Deep knowledge, experience and interest in Online Media and the enthusiasm to stay current on latest industry trends
- Deeply familiar and passionate about web marketing concepts, technology, user practices and industry direction
- Strong understanding of benefits and constraints of current Internet technologies
- Understand the basics of site usability and where online marketing and usability overlap or contradict
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Senior Java Developer Groton, Massachusetts Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces supporting back end platforms and
- Inbound Sales Representative Groton, Massachusetts Are you looking for a job that pays an hourly wage + commission, that allows for a Monday-Friday schedule and provides full benefits, paid holidays an