The Website Coordinator is the central point of contact between the customer and the rest of the Website Design team. Working in a high volume production environment, you work directly with the customer to gather information needed to produce their website. Working with the Copywriters and the Designers, you provide the information about the customer to allow each team to successfully create the customer’s finished website.
- Responsible for the primary contact with the customer, hand holding them through the fulfillment process and setting appropriate expectations for online presence products
- Gather, assemble and organize content received from several sources into cohesive instructions and information to provide to the Content Coordinator and Design Consultant.
- Efficiently prioritize projects to identify which projects based on prescribed timelines and client needs.
- Communicating with customers by phone and email to gather content, review completed websites and receive information on necessary revisions they request for their site.
- Ability to adjust to an environment with ongoing change related to evolving product definition and process improvements.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Required: - High School (or equivalent)
- 2+ years in a call center or helpdesk environment
- Ability to work independently, utilize documentation effectively and communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Customer Care/Contact Center
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional