Accountant – Hybrid (3 yrs exp required)
Now is your chance to join an organization that drives change. We’re a company that’s consistently on top employer lists. Deluxe is hiring immediately for our senior accountant role.
Why join us:
There is a reason we boast numerous awards like “Great Place To Work Certified” and “Best Place To Work” For Moms, Dads, LGBTQ, and VETS (just to name a few).
At Deluxe, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people, so we offer the typical benefits (health, Dental, PTO, and 401K) PLUS: Volunteer time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- A culture that keeps people. 42% of our team has been here over 10 years. When we asked our team why, we heard the people, benefits, family/home time, diversity, and team culture.
- This is a hybrid role that provides flexibility to work from home several day per week.
- We believe our people drive our success and growth, so we back that up with employee stock grants. Every person at deluxe is an owner!
You will be a major contributor to the financial close process. You’ll be responsible for various areas of accounting, providing financial information to leadership by reviewing monthly general ledger activity, preparing journal entries, providing additional necessary analysis of the accounting activity, SOX duties, survey completion and finance related projects.
• Analyze and perform complex balance sheet account reconciliations that involve multi-step processes and/or large amounts of data.
• Support the accounting area by reviewing or completing various financial transactions and substantiations, including journal entries. Research and reconcile any financial discrepancies.
• Prepare and review journal entries for entry into the general ledger system on a monthly basis by collecting necessary data, analyzing and/or allocating costs and preparing
audit transaction support for the journal entries.
Education and Experience: Bachelors in Accounting or Finance and 3 years experience or HS/GED and 7 years experience in Accounting or Finance.
Experience: 5 years of Accounting or Finance experience.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Company NameDeluxe Corporation
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter