Customer Service Representative
Location: Lenexa, Kansas
***START DATE FOR THIS CLASS IS OCTOBER 14, 2019***
HOURS: 11:00am - 7:30pm CST and 11:30am – 8:00pm CST
- Receive and process product orders by receiving inbound calls from Financial Institutions (FI) and direct customers.
- Identify the customer's needs, suggest products and services.
- Optimizes company profitability using discovery methods, solution selling of products and services.
- Utilize various databases to verify and retrieve data while responding to order inquiries, placing new and /or re-orders.
- Resolves product or service problems by selecting the appropriate action to expedite the immediate resolution while delivering an optimal customer experience.
- Maintains and modifies customer records by accurately entering information in computer database and documenting customer requests.
- Promotes customer confidence and protects operations by keeping all customer and financial information confidential.
- Maintains company quality standards, revenue, and service levels by meeting or exceeding department metrics.
- Readily able to adjust to changes in processes, procedures and call flow.
- Support and participate in a positive work environment by adhering to Deluxe Core Values, complying with policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Meets regular attendance requirements. Overtime hours may be required. Flexible scheduling. Schedules may include weekend and or evening hours based on business needs. Attendance guidelines apply to all scheduled hours, and agreed-upon additional and overtime hours.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months relevant work experience in customer service or sales
- Exceptional customer experience,sales exp
- Ability to navigate a computerized data system
- High accuracy
- Ability to make decisions/remedy situations under general supervision using company policies/procedures
- Multitask skills
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Department: Customer Care/Contact Center
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More