Data Driven Marketing Analyst
Benefits and generous PTO start day 1!
We are considering candidates in Minneapolis, Atlanta, and Lenexa, KS. This would be a hybrid/remote position.
The Data Delivery Analyst will support the full-service data driven marketing agency of Deluxe Corporation – with decades-long experience helping clients gain the competitive edge they need to grow market share. Deluxe Corporation is a $2B trusted, tech-enabled solutions provider serving nearly 5 million small businesses and over 4,600 financial institutions.
Data Delivery Analysts are key members of the team who work within the Integrated Service Delivery department in collaboration with the Sales, Campaign Management, and Client Strategy teams to create and execute targeted marketing campaigns. Data Delivery Analysts manage and process data files from multiple sources to develop accurate and timely audience data files for marketing.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or related field with data analytics coursework
· Educational/Work experience with Microsoft Excel
· Experience in R, python or other big data tools and languages
· Experience of SQL, IBM SPSS, Access, Azure and/or other database structures or big data tools
· 1 + Years Educational/Work experience in R, python or other big data tools and languages
· 1 + Years Educational/Work experience of SQL, IBM SPSS, Access and/or other database structures or big data tools
· Highly motivated, results-oriented, and proactive, with an ability to prioritize and manage several projects at once
· Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to work well independently and with others, comfortable with a high level of responsibility
· Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to gain consensus and drive projects forward in a fast-paced, challenging environment
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameFirst Manhattan Consulting Group LLC
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter