Digital Sales Representative
Location: Lenexa, Kansas
Responsible to drive sales through new and existing Deluxe Customers. Will utilize prospective customer as well as current customer data to identify key areas for improvement for customers marketing portfolio. Build relationships through excellent customer services skills driving customer satisfaction and retention.
Bring customers in the door with our Champion Products (Logo, Online Presence Packages, and Email Marketing) and continue to maintain and expand wallet share through account management and customer service skills.
- Responsible for new sales opportunities from existing Deluxe Customers through inbound warm transfers and outbound leads. Sales include Online Presence Packages, SEO, Social media Engagement, PPC, Websites and Online visibility.
- Manage new sales to digital customers and retention of existing customers through providing excellent customer service and expanding customer portfolio of Deluxe services.
- Maintain an active pipeline of potential online marketing prospects. Build relationships with key employees of prospective businesses.
- Identify key areas for improvement in prospective client’s portfolio, determine any appropriate services that will help customer grow. Provide details/benefits to customer.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks required for managing customer.
- Responsible to drive sales results and meet quota expectations.
- Find qualified small business prospects through a variety of business development methods.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
- High School (or equivalent)
- 2-4 years of Sales/Customer Service experience
- Ability to develop trusting relationship with customer, provide excellent customer services and ensure follow through.
- Previous success closing the sale and meeting revenue targets
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly
- Assertive team player with positive attitude, high energy level and ability to establish rapport and build relationships with current and potential customers
- Must have clear, pleasant and professional speaking voice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Above average computer proficiency and the ability to multi-task
- SalesForce.com experience
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Customer Care/Contact Center
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More