Gietz Foil Press Operator
Location: Lenexa, Kansas
Under general direction from team manager and in conjunction with team members, contribute to company quality and service commitments by operating equipment; Perform a complete effective set-up of press in an efficient manner; Determine and understand all order instructions and running of press productively while meeting job requirements and required attributes at a quality level that meets or exceeds our customer’s expectations; Maintain the ability to troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns; demonstrate the ability to make adjustments to the equipment as required.
- Gietz Foil Press Operation.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance to ensure a quality product to customer as required. Understand all press controls and demonstrate their use
- Maintain knowledge of the press, current printing processes, develop continuous process improvements that support the Lean philosophy and work environment.
- Contribute toward team effectiveness and workflow efficiency by rotating duties as needed.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Support operations and contribute toward team results by performing other production or related jobs as required.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
- Intermediate to advanced manual numbering may be required.
- Manual setups and changeovers are typically required and are of intermediate to advanced difficulty.
- Presses may have intermediate to advanced finishing functions.
- Duties and tasks at this level are of medium to high complexity.
- Foil Press Experience Preferred
- High School (or equivalent)
- 1-3 years of printing experience
- Familiar with product, equipment, printing process and ink usage preferred.
- Familiarity with Lean principles preferred.
- Basic math and reading skills; basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy; detail oriented; ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Mechanical ability to operate and maintain press as required.
- Team oriented, good communication skills, good organization skills, good problem resolution skills.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: 2nd shift
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More