Hot Stamp Press Operator
Location: Lenexa, Kansas
Under general direction from team manager and in conjunction with team members, contribute to company quality and service commitments by operating equipment. Runs mostly standard work and basic manual numbering may be required. Automated or basic setups and changeovers may be required.
1st & 2nd Shifts Available
• Perform a complete set-up of Hot Stamp press in an efficient manner.
• Determine and understand all order instructions and running of press productively while meeting job requirements.
• Maintain the ability to troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns; demonstrate the ability to make adjustments to the equipment.
• Perform daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance and cleaning to ensure a quality product to customer as required. Understand all press controls and demonstrate their use.
• Maintain knowledge of the press, current printing processes and develop continuous process improvements that support the Lean philosophy and work environment.
• Maintain company quality standards, service levels and customer expectations by meeting or exceeding department/cell goals and customer specifications.
• Contribute toward team effectiveness and workflow efficiency by rotating duties as needed, and willingness to cross train other team members.
• Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Support operations and contribute toward team results by performing other production or related jobs as required.
• Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Required: • High School (or equivalent)
• 0-1 years of experience in Printing
• Familiar with product, equipment and printing process preferred.
• Basic math and reading skills; basic computer knowledge.
• Ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy; detail oriented; ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Mechanical ability to operate and maintain press as required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Varies
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More