Inbound Sales Consultant - KC
Req ID: 200895WD
Takes inbound sales calls. Processes orders, answer questions and sells products/services. Identifies sales opportunities by learning about the customer’s business and links customer needs to the products/services offered
- Identifies sales opportunities by learning about the customer’s business and links customer needs to the products/services offered
- Asks for sales while consistently utilizing a prescribed sales approach to resolve customer stated and unstated needs. This includes customizing offers utilizing a benefit, application and testimonial approach to build and convey value in products and services while overcoming objections.
- Efficiently multi-tasks and navigates across multiple PC order systems while communicating with the customer. Utilizes established processes and tools to ensure timely communications and accuracy on all transactions. This includes pricing products, initiating proofs, releasing orders to manufacturing, and following through with the customer.
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 0 years
- Builds rapport with clients, team members and leadership
- Understands the client’s needs and offers a solution by matching product features and benefits to their pain points.
- Takes a consultative approach and puts customer’s needs first
- Is able to find leads and build a strong pipeline
- Takes accountability for their actions, progress and results
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More