We are moving to a new recruitment system! To apply for any current positions, you will need to create a NEW username and password.
Technical Support Specialist – Tier 1 (eChecks)
Req ID: 190603WD
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Job Description :
- Reads and interprets release notes in order to maintain strong knowledge of products, capabilities and collaboration with other software solutions. Maintains broad understanding of common business processes and how adoption of the product/service impact common processes.
- Processes inbound customer contacts (phone, emails, text, chats, etc) from several customer types including FI’s, Businesses and end consumers. Single customer impact is medium to high in risk and value to the organization.
- Assist with the education and selling process. Is called upon as the subject matter expert in closing complex deals.
- Utilizes multiple ordering platforms, databases and applications with a higher degree of complexity to verify, retrieve data and place new, reorder and replacement orders.
- Adherence to service compliance requirements and tracking of cases.
- Promotes customer confidence and protects operations by keeping all customer and financial information confidential.
- Maintains company quality standards, revenue, and service levels by meeting or exceeding department metrics.
- Readily able to adjust to changes in processes, procedures and call flow.
- Maintains technical knowledge by regular use of department intranet to access company work-related communications.
START DATE: February 10, 2020
Basic Qualifications :
- High school (or equivalent)
- Some software/systems sales or service experience
- Strong problem identification/problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend product specs and release notes.
- Change adaptive skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to support and participate in a positive work environment by adhering to Deluxe Core Values, complying with policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Meets regular attendance requirements.
- Overtime hours may be required.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Schedules may include weekend and or evening hours based on business needs.
- Attendance guidelines apply to all scheduled hours and agreed-upon additional and overtime hours.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Associate Certificate Technical College preferred
Video URL :
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Call Center
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More