Customer Support Analyst (M-F 9:00 am - 6:00 pm CST)
Location: Lewiston, Maine
The Customer Support Analyst (CSA) serves as a WAUSAU liaison for our outsourcing vendors and customers. This includes receipt, research and resolution on all customers processing issues. This also includes receipt and analysis of vendor/customer adds/deletes/changes of parameter or program requirements. Once request is reviewed and approved, modification is assigned to vendor/customer. Tracking of open requests is reported to the Operations Support & Customer Relations Manager. CSA is responsible for vendor/customer oversight to ensure timely turnaround of requests for subsequent customer approval and vendor development.
CSA actively participates in vendor operations review site visits and manage visit findings and resolutions. In addition, the CSA is a direct escalation contact for our vendors/customers to WAUSAU support and is responsible for maintaining all outsourcing customer notification lists on Outlook and/or CRM. The CSA participates in any strategic planning meetings with the vendor/customer as the Outsourcing Operations representative, and works in partnership with the overall WAUSAU Outsourcing teams.
- Primary point of contact for vendor/customer related issues.
- Responsible for research and resolution of all open SDE tickets from assigned customers.
- Manages all vendor/customer support activities, including customer requested add/delete/changes to an existing set-up.
- Responsible for vendor service level compliance.
- Acts as an internal WFS reference for any information needed relating to outsourcing vendors/customers.
- Responsible for documenting, tracking and reporting on all outstanding vendor issues.
- Tracks and records all activity on outstanding vendor/customer issues to make certain there is a plan for closure
- Participates in the facilitation of the customer transition from Professional Services to support.
- Identifies trends and patterns of outstanding issues, reporting to the vendor and/or various WFS departments as necessary.
- Creates and provides outstanding issue reports as required to WAUSAU Management team.
- Participates in any strategic planning meetings or onsite reviews with the vendor as the Outsourcing Operations representative.
- Monthly reporting of Outsourcing Operations Metrics and vendor SLA’s.
- Review and identify billing issues between vendor, WAUSAU and customer.
- Associates (or certificate)
- 3-5 years of customer service or software application installation experience
- Familiarity with system configuration and application architecture. WFS Application knowledge beneficial.
- Working knowledge of banking or remittance industry beneficial.
- Knowledge of operating systems and networking beneficial.
- Three years’ experience working with large customer accounts.
- Proficient in the use of customer tracking software, Support Magic, beneficial.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft product suite of software. Must have experience with Microsoft product suite of software, especially an in depth working knowledge of Excel Worksheets.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More