Data Entry - Remittance Caging Associate II (Part-time)Apply Now Apply Later Job Alert Location: Lewiston, Maine
With minimum supervision, perform a variety of remittance processing duties.
- Compile return work for delivery to clients
- Intermediate keying of numerical data
- Intermediate keying of alpha-numerical data
- Perform initial preparation and verification of complex work prior to processing
- Keying and balancing data in external databases for clients
- Other Related tasks as assigned
Required: Good hand/eye coordination
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Quality conscious
- Ability to sit or stand for up to 8 hour periods
- Able to key a minimum of 9,000 kph, preferably 10,000 or more
- Able to type a minimum of 50 wpm
- Ability to lift and move boxes and trays up to 25lbs; sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some Saturdays, and be available on a short notice as the volume of work fluctuates.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills Adapt to change and learn new processes as the business evolves
Preferred: Minimum 6000 ksph & 35 wpm with the expectation of the following standards after interim period (8000+ ksph per WAUSAU system/10,000 ksph per BONNEY retest & 45 wpm).
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Part Time
Shift Type: 2nd shift
- Data Entry Lewiston, Maine With minimum supervision, perform a variety of remittance processing duties. Accountabilities: - Operate automated envelope openers - Count and prepa
- Item Processing Specialist Lewiston, Maine Works with the Item Processing Service to; perform data entry, MICR repair, and balancing functions on documents used to process financial transaction
- Machine Operator I Lewiston, Maine -Compile return work for delivery to clients -Intermediate keying of numerical data -Intermediate keying of alpha-numerical data -Perform initial p