Implementation Specialist - Outsourcing OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job Alert Location: Lewiston, Maine
Customize and on-board customer requirements for outsourcing deposit and/or remittance processing. Installs parameters on WFS outsourcing applications per documented guidelines; trains customer on operating procedures; provides product and service information to customer. Coordinates hand-off of new customers to our Customer Care department Works with WFS support team to resolve product and service issues and communicate project status to customer.
- Prepares system by customizing base software application and entering customer specific data according to acceptance criteria specifications. Confirms system operation by conducting tests, modifying custom setup, and monitoring output.
- Works within the Outsourcing Operations implementation team to configure products to meet customer expectations.
- Tests systems prior to delivery to ensure a quality product.
- Researches and diagnoses problems.
- Works with project manager to help maintain project schedule and assist in resolving problems.
- Installs customer parameter and branding requirements and tests functionality.
- Reviews live data for supporting customer production issues.
- Conducts user training sessions and provides procedural guides to customer.
- Documents and communicates the status and related issues of the installation to WFS’ Project Manager, sales, customer and other team members.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Recommends work standards by studying operational requirements and methods; identifying improvements; communicating suggestions to customers or team members.
- Provides feedback to improve processes and procedures.
- Escalate problems/issues according to departmental policy.
- Learn and understand item/image processing/ operations/ teller functions/ overall deposit and/or remittance procedures.
- Assist Customer Care with customer calls as needed.
Required: - Associates in IT, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field (or certificate)
- 1-3 years of related experience
- One year of work experience in banking and/or remittance processing
- Experience working with Windows based Operating Systems/Networks
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid-Senior
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Data Entry Lewiston, Maine With minimum supervision, perform a variety of remittance processing duties. Accountabilities: - Operate automated envelope openers - Count and prepa
- Item Processing Specialist Lewiston, Maine Works with the Item Processing Service to; perform data entry, MICR repair, and balancing functions on documents used to process financial transaction
- Machine Operator I Lewiston, Maine -Compile return work for delivery to clients -Intermediate keying of numerical data -Intermediate keying of alpha-numerical data -Perform initial p