Item Processing Specialist (7:30 am - 4:00 pm)
Location: Lewiston, Maine
$13.08 starting wage
Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm with occasional Saturday/Sunday.
Works with the Item Processing Service to; perform data entry, MICR repair, and balancing functions on documents used to process financial transactions.Performs end of day functions such as; bank balancing, report generation, posting file generation, and transmitting files to customer banks and clearing agents.
- Accurately keys amounts on transaction documents.
- Accurately repairs MICR fields on misread documents.
- Balances bank transactions, including processing adjustments
- Imports Transaction Files
- Generates posting files and transmit to host processors
- Generates image files and transfer to customer banks
- Generates end of day reports
- Validates end of day processing totals
- Administrative functions as necessary
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
- High School (or equivalent)
- 1+ years of working with an image based item processing system
- Additional experience working with numbers and balancing financial transactions helpful.
- Banking industry background helpful.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More