Machine Operator (7:30am - 4pm; 8:00am - 4:30pm; 9am - 5:30pm)
Location: Lewiston, Maine
We have a number of openings with the following shifts: Monday through Friday with rotating Saturdays:
7:30am - 4pm; 8:00am - 4:30pm; 9am - 5:30pm
With minimum supervision, perform a variety of remittance processing duties.
• Compile return work for delivery to clients
• Intermediate keying of numerical data
• Intermediate keying of alpha-numerical data
• Perform initial preparation and verification of complex work prior to processing
• Keying and balancing data in external databases for clients
• Other Related tasks as assigned
Required: • Good hand/eye coordination
• Ability to multi-task
• Detail oriented
• Quality conscious
• Ability to sit or stand for up to 8 hour periods
• Able to key a minimum of 9,000 kph, preferably 10,000 or more
• Able to type a minimum of 50 wpm
• Ability to lift and move boxes and trays up to 25lbs; sit or stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some Saturdays, and be available on a short notice as the volume of work fluctuates.
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Adapt to change and learn new processes as the business evolves
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More