Quality Analyst- 2nd Shift
Location: Lewiston, Maine
The Wholesale Lockbox Quality Control Clerk is responsible for the accuracy of information associated with our wholesale lockbox clients. Primary duties will include: reviewing, researching, and adjusting customer financial data such as checks, invoices, and other items according to each customer’s specifications. The utmost precision is required in verifying financial data is inputted correctly for our high-risk customer accounts. Personal task and time prioritization is pivotal to ensuring daily work deadlines are met. Collaborative team environment assignments will change in order to meet changing customer demands and expectations.
- Read and follow specific instructions, which are unique for each account.
- Review customer financial items (checks, invoices, and other items) against the keyed data to ensure that payment is applied to the correct account and the amount is accurate.
- Ensure information was read correctly by the system.
- Receive and facilitate all incoming Customer Care tickets as well as respond with resolutions.
- Maintain a Quality log to track each quality issue identified in order to identify trends and propose potential solutions.
- Balance reports-verifying the totals for each invoice/transaction are accurately recorded.
- Prepare information for input into the information reporting system
- Monitor customer files are successfully transmitted.
- High school (or equivalent)
- 1-3 years of item processing, auditing, or banking is preferred
- Successful work experience requiring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in a deadline-oriented
- 10-Key and data entry experience in a production environment is preferred
- PC proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other software systems or related applications
- Effective verbal communication skills to resolve questions tactfully and to meet customer service
- Demonstrated clerical, reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to collect and organize information
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and interpret data
- A high degree of confidentiality is required
- Flexibility to accommodate changing work demands
- General knowledge of banking procedures desired
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: 2nd shift
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More