Location: Lewiston, Maine
Lead in the day to day processing, distribution, and transmission of customer data while adhering to strict deadlines. Provide supervision to surrounding shifts as needed.
• Lead in the day to day processing of client transactions and file transmissions.
• Assign, distribute, and monitor work among fellow co-workers and operators.
• Lead, plan, and contribute to the training of new employees.
• Provide back up to Operations Supervisors as needed.
• Provide ideas for opportunities of improvement while reviewing daily processing.
• Escalate daily processing concerns as presented.
• Oversee additional shifts as needed.
Required: • High school (or equivalent)
• 1-3 years of experience
• Banking or similar financial processing experience
• Previous data entry and leadership experience is preferred.
• Strong ability to multi-task across several high priority assignments at one time.
• Ability to uphold professional communication with customers in both written and verbal formats.
• Ability to maintain poise in high stress situations.
• Ability to make and execute executive decisions comfortably to escalate processing issues in a timely fashion.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: 2nd shift
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More