Cloud Administrator 2 - CAN
Responsible for the overall support and maintenance of the Deluxe cloud infrastructure (both physical and virtual), incident support, and basic troubleshooting.
- Provisioning, configuring, operating, maintaining, patching, and backing up cloud-based Windows and Linux operating system environments as requested.
- Updating firmware, hypervisor components, and software for cloud-based infrastructure as directed.
- Acting as secondary escalation point for problem solving activities in order to quickly diagnose problems and restore services as requested.
- Assisting junior level staff with incident management tasks such as file and server level restorations, troubleshooting operating system level issues, troubleshooting and repairing hardware related errors as needed.
- Installing and configuring software as requested.
Education and Experience: Bachelors in Computer Science and 2 years of Infrastructure/Operating System Support or HS/GED and 6 years
- 1 years of experience deploying, configuring, and supporting Linux and Windows operating systems
- 1 years of experience applying patches and updates to Linux and Windows operating systems
- Conceptual understanding of server and data backup and restoration technologies
- Conceptual understanding of virtualization and public cloud technologies such as VMware, AWS, and Azure
Education and Experience: Bachelors in Computer Science and 4 years of Infrastructure/Operating System Support
- 2 years of experience configuring and supporting CentOS or Redhat Linux
- 2 years of experience managing VMware vSphere and related technologies
- 1 year of experience managing backups using Veeam backup & recovery or similar technology
- 1 year of experience supporting Cisco UCS hardware
AODA:Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com.
Department: IT Architecture & Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (Canada)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameHostopia Canada
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter