Corporate Card Administrator
The Senior Accounting Analyst role is a major contributor to the financial close process by bearing responsibility for various areas of accounting and partnering with the business to ensure accuracy and efficiency. This role will also provide financial information to management by reviewing monthly general ledger activity, preparing journal entries, providing additional necessary analysis of the accounting activity, SOX duties, survey completion and finance related projects as required.
- Analyze and perform complex balance sheet account reconciliations that involve multi-step processes and/or large amounts of data.
- Support the accounting area by reviewing or completing various financial transactions and substantiations, including journal entries.Research and reconcile any financial discrepancies with minimal supervision.
- Prepare forecasts and journal entries for entry into the general ledger system on a monthly basis by collecting necessary data, analyzing and/or allocating costs and preparing audit transaction support for the journal entries.
- Complete ad-hoc financial related projects by coordinating the related tasks and researching any outstanding issues
- Experience using Concur (e.g. Audit Rules, workflow etc.)
- Corporate Card Administration
Education and Experience: Bachelors in Accounting or Finance and 3 years experience or HS/GED and 7 years experience in Accounting or Finance.
Experience: 5 years of Accounting or Finance experience.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameDeluxe Corporation
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.