Credit & Collection Representative
The Credit & Collections role is responsible for reviewing credit held orders, resolving outstanding issues to move order to production timely. Responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls related to credit held orders & resolving open accounts receivable. Position requires the ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Follows the credit process and procedures to make credit decisions to review credit held orders. Conducts customer reviews of new and existing customers; recommending credit lines. Informs supervisor of deteriorating credit.
- Responsible for reaching out via phone, email or fax to customers in a professional manner to collect payment for overdue invoices while keeping or improving customer relations. Acts as the liaison between customer service/sales and customers and manages overdue accounts, helping to resolve outstanding issues that may prevent order production on new orders and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Partners with cash applications, tax team, sales and customer service teams to research and resolve short payments.
- Responds to email and phone requests by engaging appropriate parties to ensure the request is completed in a timely manner.
- Informs supervisor of potential problems in the credit review process or collection process and make recommendations for process improvement.
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 2 years experience in collections. Understanding of transactional based business processes and impacts.
Knowledge of ERP systems and GetPaid experience. Proficient with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word and Outlook).
Experience: Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to manage multiple phone lines.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Company NameDeluxe Corporation
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.