ECM Solution Consultant
Responsible for the successful implementation of Deluxe Enterprise Content Management (ECM/Hyland OnBase Reseller) most complex proposed solutions on projects as assigned. Acts as a mentor and peer reviewer as well as a technical SME in pre-sales engagements and high profile project discussions.
It is required to meet the client billability levels and billing rates as established for this position.
- Act as the senior-most escalation point for all technical issues in the assigned product line.
- Represents the Professional Services organization in discussions with Sales, Solution Management and Client organizations.
- Work with the project team to prepare the customer system by customizing base software application and entering customer-specific data according to the CRD and other project documentation. Confirms solution operation by conducting tests, modifying custom setup, and monitoring output.
- Leads and/or conducts training sessions and provide procedural guides to customers.
- Recommend work standards by studying operational requirements and methods; identifying improvements; communicating suggestions to customers or team members.
- Validate estimates and provide project management updates regarding activity durations and effort on an ongoing basis.
Education and Experience:
Bachelors in Information Technology, Math, or Computer Science and 5 years experience or HS/GED and 9 years experience working with Windows based operating systems/networks.
Experience in Hyland Onbase.
7 years in Hyland Onbase required
OnBase Installer Certification (OCI) and System Administration
Discovery, solution design and implementation experience using OnBase Workflow and OnBase WorkView.
OnBase API Certification
Experience working with Windows based operating systems/networks
Experience working with SQL Server Scripting in SQL Versions 2016 and 2019
Development experience including Java and C#
Ability to demonstrate the skills and ability to build effective and productive relationships with both clients sand internal resources.
Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
Leadership to guide and assist team members with growth and guidance.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter