Human Resources/Compensation Analyst
Why join us:
- There is a reason we boast numerous awards like “Great Place to Work Certified” and “Best Place to Work” For Moms, Dads, LGBTQ, and VETS (just to name a few). At Deluxe, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people so offer the typical benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental) PLUS: Generous, time off, volunteer time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, pet bereavement and more!
- A culture that keeps people. 42% of our team has been here over 10 years. When we asked our team why, we heard the people, benefits, family/home time, diversity, and team culture.
- We believe our people drive our success and growth, so we back that up with employee stock grants. Every employee at deluxe is an owner!
- Hybrid schedule, allowing you flexibility to work from home/remote several days per week
- Runs, improves, and develops reporting features from compensation software systems. Acts as the lead on understanding data connections within the software, inputs, and outputs, and recognizes data inaccuracies.
- Runs standard and ad hoc compensation reports from Workday on a monthly or as-needed basis. Distributes material to the compensation team and other partners within HR
- Coordinates the annual salary survey participation process. Uses the compensation database to make initial survey matches. Receives survey results and properly tracks and uploads them into compensation software. Keeps survey matches clean and accurate throughout the process. Validates survey matching with the compensation team
- Participates in the job evaluation and job matching process for assigned jobs by researching available databases. Makes recommendations on pay grades to other team members in the department
- Audits job descriptions for content including job function statements, experience, and education
- Bachelor’s degree, or high school diploma/GED and 4 years relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Basic Microsoft Word skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Human Resources
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameDeluxe Corporation
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.