Senior Financial Model Builder
Why join us:
There is a reason we boast numerous awards like “Great Place To Work Certified” and “Best Place To Work” For Moms, Dads, LGBTQ, and VETS (just to name a few).
At Deluxe, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people, so we offer the typical benefits (Health, Dental, PTO, and 401K) PLUS: Volunteer time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- A culture that keeps people. 42% of our team has been here over 10 years. When we asked our team why, we heard "the people", benefits, family/home time, diversity, and team culture.
- This is a hybrid role that provides flexibility to work from home a couple days per week and a few days in office.
- We believe our people drive our success and growth, so we back that up with employee stock grants. Every person at deluxe is an owner!
The Senior Financial Model Builder will support the forecast & planning process by leading the development of the Cognos platform for Deluxe. This role performs both functional and technical data modeling in the full life cycle system implementations. Key responsibilities leading business requirement activities to identify system requirements, developing and prototyping models, testing, training, and implementation of practical business solutions. Provides work direction and coaching to Model Builders.
- Lead the development, configuration, and administration of releases of Cognos models following Agile methodology. Partners with business stakeholders to understand, analyze, evaluate and translate detailed functional requirements into implementable Cognos solutions. Develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs and solve business problems. Ensure cohesion between models with a focus on UX Consistency. Communicates across cross-functional teams and explain complex concepts. Presents and validates solutions with business users and senior leadership.
- Support day-to-day operations of the Cognos platform. Provide work direction and coaching to junior model builders and cross-train model builders in the functional area assigned.
- Lead data integration activities between internal systems and Cognos and perform system integration and user acceptance testing. Ensures Cognos compliance, audits, and data retention policies are being followed.
- Continue to drive automation and standardization where possible.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of related experience or HS/GED and 7 years of related experience
Basic understanding of financial statements (income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet, …)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT or Finance
Experience: 4 years of Financial Modeling, ERP, Anaplan, Cognos or Hyperion
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Company NameDeluxe Corporation
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.