Technical Web Analyst - Senior
We are seeking an experienced Analyst for our Ecommerce and Web Analytics team. This critical role will oversee the continued enhancement, design, and delivery of analytics tagging and tracking across our web and ecommerce platforms, supporting advanced data capture capabilities to support digital analytics initiatives. Provides expert level understanding of measurement best practices to support analysis of visitor flows, conversion funnels and events, and experience optimization. Additionally, this role will direct the application and usage of our analytics reporting tools (Adobe, Google, etc), govern data layer & 3rd party tagging configurations, and fortify compliance with consent management on all managed web properties.
Evaluate business goals and objectives from multiple business teams, assist business lines to articulate KPIs and translate KPIs to a measurement plan, and develop tracking/tagging strategies for measuring online and ecommerce metrics for detailed analysis and optimization
Provide technical direction and leadership on design, development, and testing of Tagging and Consent Management Solutions
Design, build, test, monitor, and provide quality assurance of our Web data layer and web tags/pixels
Manage troubleshooting to identify missing or misconfigured tagging needed for reporting and analysis
Maintain Tag Management platform, releases, and enhancements needed to support business processes and goals
Education and Experience: Bachelors and 5 years
- 4 years using Adobe Analytics Suite (Analytics, Test & Target, etc).Must include experience in conversion measurement and optimization.
- Experience working with multiple tagging technologies - Adobe Launch/DTM and Google Tag Manager preferred
- Hands-on experience working on 3rd party tracking implementation' s using tag manager templates such as Commission Junction, Criteo, etc
- Experience on technical architecture/framework of analytical eco-system(s)
- Experience with data layer concepts, data modeling & governance, digital analytics implementation, and event handling methods via the DOM event model
- Experience working with jQuery, Regular Expressions, HTML CSS selectors
- Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and debugging tools like Google Tag Assistant, HTTPWatch, WASP, and ObservePoint
- Experience must include working in a scaled agile delivery framework (SAFE) using agile software (JIRA and Confluence) or the equivalent preferred
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science
Experience: 8 years of Analytics, Tagging & Measurement
- Adobe and Google Analytics expertise as well as conversion optimization experience in Ecommerce sales channels.
- Stakeholder management skills, including strong communication and presentation experience
- Highly skilled in translating business needs into requirements for implementation units
- Technical solution-oriented and excellent analytical skills
- Able to work well under pressure managing multiple competing deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Quick learner who can solve problems and is self-motivated
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.