Why join us:
There is a reason we boast numerous awards like “Great Place To Work Certified” and “Best Place To Work” For Moms, Dads, LGBTQ, and VETS (just to name a few).
At Deluxe, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people, so we offer the typical benefits (Health, Dental, PTO, and 401K) PLUS: Volunteer time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- A culture that keeps people. 42% of our team has been here over 10 years. When we asked our team why, we heard "the people", benefits, family/home time, diversity, and team culture.
- This is a hybrid role that provides flexibility to work from home several day per week.
- We believe our people drive our success and growth, so we back that up with employee stock grants. Every person at deluxe is an owner!
The Lead Accountant role is a major contributor to the financial close process by bearing responsibility for various areas of accounting and partnering with the business to ensure accuracy and efficiency. This role will also provide financial information to management by reviewing monthly general ledger activity, preparing journal entries, providing additional necessary analysis of the accounting activity, SOX duties, survey completion and finance related projects as required.
- Analyze and perform complex balance sheet account reconciliations that involve multi-step processes and/or large amounts of data.
- Support the accounting area by reviewing or completing various financial transactions and substantiations, including journal entries.Research and reconcile any financial discrepancies.
- Prepare and review journal entries for entry into the general ledger system on a monthly basis by collecting necessary data, analyzing and/or allocating costs and preparing audit transaction support for the journal entries.
- Complete ad-hoc financial related projects by coordinating the related tasks and researching any outstanding issues. Initiate and implement process improvements.
Education and Experience: Bachelors and 5 years experience or HS/GED and 9 years experience in accounting or finance.
Education: Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
Experience: 8 years of Accounting or Finance
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Company NameDeluxe Corporation
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.