The Communication Specialist is responsible for keeping call center agents, supervisors and managers informed across several locations (Miramichi, Kansas City, etc.). The Communication Specialist keeps the knowledge base (IFAQ) up to date and accurate and helps with various initiatives across the center.
- Internal communications – sending out updates daily, weekly, and monthly to agents on processes, partners and changes on site. Also, in times of issues and migrations, keeping the site up to date in real-time on progress and new information.
- External Communications – sending a daily “newsletter” to keep all sites aware of changes, issues and upcoming events. Sending communications for things that come up day-to-day to update all sites on issues and migrations.
- Knowledge Base – keeping the knowledge base (IFAQ) up to date; adding new partners and processes and updating existing ones to make sure the agents have the most recent information available to them.
- Site events – helping with events such as the charitable giving campaign, staff appreciation, heading up team Deluxe and making sure that the center is updated with posters and materials for all events and promotions.
- Reporting – assisting management with running and updating reports for UpServe, QA, Retention, Website Assessment leads, and any other business needs.
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 2 years Customer Service, Internal Communications or Tech Cert and 0 years
- Experience working on a PC with accurate keyboarding skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Proficient with windows operating system
Education: High School
Experience: 2 years Customer Service
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to maintain professional demeanor when dealing with customers at all times
- Proven working knowledge of internet, e-mail and website technology
- Tier 1 Tech and/or billing support knowledge
- Ability to grasp new technologies and draw on experience and technical knowledge
- Good administrative detail, creativity and organizational skills
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Customer Service
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameHostopia Canada
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.