Req ID: 200801WD
As a Cloud Automation Administrator, you will get to create workflows within VMware, vRealize Automation (vRA) and Orchestration (vRO) to deliver self-service utilities, and self-healing actions that give our end users scalable infrastructure that they can manipulate at will.
What to Expect
Deluxe is unique opportunity for automation developers! We are a 100 year old company that keeps up with the times and we plan to keep it that way. We utilize the latest enterprise technology to deliver nimble self-service utilities to our internal IT customers. You’ll be on a team that focuses on improving the mechanics of DevOps and IT Operations through self-service utilities, and self-healing actions using vRA/vRO (version 8) and Ansible. You’ll gain experience using providers like VMware, AWS and Azure, be exposed to NSX, Terraform, InfoBlox, ServiceNow, DSC, CyberArk, Tufin and more. Join us! You’ll get to create amazing automation that will improve the lives of your coworkers, while helping the business scale faster than ever before.
- Works within an Agile project management framework
- Provision, configure, operate, and maintain cloud-based environments
- Integrate with utilities using REST API, and SDK
- Monitor and respond to incidents, participation in problem solving activities related to incidents in order to quickly diagnose and restore services
- Author quality documentation for all workflows and published work
- Participate in the development of workflows invRA/vRO and Ansibleas directed
- 2+ years- Firm understanding in cloud infrastructure technologies such as VMWare vCenter, ESX, Windows Server and Linux (REHL, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- 1+ years- Comfortable working on a team that uses Agile project management
- 1+ years- Experience with using ServiceNow to manage incident, change and problem tickets
- 1+ years- Development experience using vRealize Automation and Orchestration
- 1+ years- Experienced with automated system builds and configuration management tools including Ansible, and Microsoft Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Create catalog items and workflows using vRA / vRO
- Effectively apply critical thinking to understand and solve problems, make well thought out decisions to quickly and positively create results
- Use moderate level techniques to challenge the status quo, ask questions, take risk, take ownership, and accept and learn from failure
- With guidance, able to develop skills to effectively interact with peers, teams, business partners, and management to understand and document procedures and solutions
- Put customers first: Understand our customers and delight them by anticipating their needs
- Earn trust: Maintain integrity by consistently doing the right thing
- Create what’s next: Nimbly build solutions for our customers to help them achieve their goals
- Deliver for shareholders: Deliver a great return on investment
Nice to have
- AWS, Azure deployment and container automation experience
- Exposure to GIT, InfoBlox, NSX, Terraform, InfoBlox, ServiceNow, DSC, CyberArk, Tufin
Education and Experience: Associates in IT and 0 years of experience in IT or HS/GED and 4 years experience in IT.
Education: Bachelors in IT
Experience: 1+ years of experience in IT
AODA:Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com.
Department: IT Architecture & Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More