Location: Mississauga, Ontario
The purpose of the Project Coordinator role is to effectively track and manage key tasks and assignments which are a part of any project delivery process with wholesale partners and Hostopia in conjunction with our Project Management team who is responsible for the overall project of new partner implementation.
The Project Coordinator works directly with the PM and Migration Team, to coordinate all activity during the Project Life Cycle. The Project Coordinator is responsible for communicating with stakeholders on status updates and raise concerns about risks and task deadlines missed that can jeopardize a project.
- Project Coordination on all project tasks
- Tracks tasks status and follows up with assigned task owners
- Manages activities, interactions across all projects
- Risk assessment
- Compiles and writes documentation on projects
Required: - High School diploma (or equivalent)
- 1-3 Project management, technical writing
Must be adept at multitasking and prioritizing. Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be comfortable participating in technical meetings.
- Must be capable of directing other technical workers both internal and external to Hostopia
- Must be willing to research and embrace new technologies pertinent to the Professional Services department’s needs
- Should feel comfortable writing technical specs and technological manuals. Ability to quickly assess technical issues and deploy appropriate solutions
- Basic understanding of scripting. Knowledge of various Database types and Database implications to hosting environments
- Basic understanding of Internet Payment Gateway technologies and E-Commerce systems
- Basic understanding of various electronic provisioning / billing systems
Pre-Employment Screening: Background check required.
AODA: Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More