Client Service Consultant
The Client Service Consultant is responsible for program management and excellency of order execution for top tier clients. The Consultant is responsible for end-to-end process for new orders, reorders, and any change requests. The Consultant provides solution recommendations to the clients acting as subject matter expert (SME) on product offerings and technology solutions. The Consultant manages relationship with one or more high value/high volume clients.
- Collaborate with product and project managers, customer service representatives, developers, user acceptance testers, and sales to arrive at successful completion of webstore builds, launch and maintenance for Tier 1 clients.
- Program management and excellency of webstore maintenance and execution for one or more high value/high volume clients.
- Maintain inventory and volume.
- Provide solution recommendations to clients acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on product offerings.
- Consult with clients to address needs and propose solutions that meet client expectations.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of webstore executions.
- Collaborate with Sales, Pricing, Merchandising on non-standard proposals.
- Provide status updates to clients and troubleshoot delivery issues as they arise.
- Escalate to management as necessary.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Education and Experience:
- HS/GED and 4 years relative experience, or
- Technical Certification and 2 years relative experience.
- 4 years Customer Service, consulting with clients
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Web content management
- Monday to Friday, with periodic overtime
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Customer Service
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameDeluxe Small Business Sales Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.