Client Service Specialist - Web Storefront Support
Our solutions help businesses accelerate growth and operate more efficiently. At Deluxe, our culture embodies the same approach and support to our people. We know an organization’s employees are its greatest asset, that’s why we believe in unlocking the potential of each Deluxer. We welcome ideas, recognize achievements, and invest in our employees through development succession and mentorship programs. We offer highly competitive benefits that start on day one of employment that include: medical, dental, and vision plan options, flexible work environment, generous holiday, paid time off, and volunteer time off, tuition assistance, paid parental leave, and so much more.
Client Support Specialists focus on web storefront support (from concept, to launch, through maintenance) and will provide product support, driving forward progress and knowledge transfer for Tier 2 & 3 clients. The Client Support Specialist supports the end-to-end process of content and change requests relative to web storefronts.
- Support product and project managers, customer service representatives, developers, user acceptance testers, and sales to arrive at successful completion of webstore builds, launch and maintenance for Tier 2 & 3 clients.
- Project management of webstore execution for one or more medium to low value/medium to low volume clients.
- Proactively seeks customer feedback and reacts with agility to resolve issues.
- Provides training and training materials to customers to support successful storefront adoption and follows company guidelines for 60 days post adoption check back
- Provides support for escalated customer issues (Tiers 2 & 3). Follows up on any customer issues requiring additional research.
- Provide status updates to Tier 2 & 3 clients and troubleshoot delivery issues as they arise.
- Escalate to management as necessary.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Education and Experience:
- HS/GED and 2 years relative experience, or
- Technical Certificate and 0 years relative experience
- 2 years Customer Service, consulting with clients
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Web content management
Monday to Friday, with periodic overtime
This is NOT a Call Center Position
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Customer Service
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameDeluxe Small Business Sales Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.