Processing Specialist II - Data Entry
This is a 3rd shift (overnight) position.
The Processing Specialist II – Data Entry role is responsible for inputting and correcting numeric and alpha information found on checks and deposit slips from various clients. This role will be responsible for processing exceptions and look ups, researching customer payment issues and accessing customer information to verify proper account information for posting. Level 2 data entry operators may have access to HIPPA and Personal Identification Information (PII) and are expected to adhere to Deluxe’s confidentiality and security policies.
- Perform 10-key data entry for clients with mid-level instruction. Enter, correct and verify alpha and numeric data from checks, coupons and invoices read from images or paper supports. Examples include: keying the legal amount, courtesy amount and account numbers. Also includes keying invoice numbers, scanlines, and validating payee names and decision check types.
- Responsible for processing exceptions - researching customer payment issues and correcting out of balance conditions.
- Performs “look ups” accessing customer accounts via client databases to identify and verify proper account for posting payments.
- Responsible for following client guidelines while meeting stringent deadlines, output and accuracy standards.
Education and Experience: Basic computer skills.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of systems, processes and client requirements.
- Ability to do research to resolve customer payment issues and out of balance conditions
- Detail oriented and quality conscious
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Able to adapt to change and learn new processes as the business evolves
- Ability to work well independently
- Must meet the established Deluxe minimums for accuracy and speed in all applicable areas
Experience: 1 year experience in customer service. Call center experience. Experience in data entry.
- 10-key experience, 8,500 – 9,500 strokes per hour is strongly preferred
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: Third Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter
Raymond Campos [C];Ariel Williams [C]