Customer Service/Support Rep - DSSApply Now Apply Later Job Alert Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Deluxe Strategic Sourcing (DSS) is seeking a candidate with printing and or banking experience. Excellent communication, multitasking skills, detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize. PC skills required.
- Customer contact via telephone or email. Interact with the customer at corporate or branch level. Answer any questions or concerns about orders, inventory, websites or future product needs. Provide problem solving, identifying needs and offering solutions.
- Item Inventory Replenishment - Send RFQ's to vendors for new and reorder items. Place purchase orders via edi, batch pdf (black ice) or email. Process from order origination to accounting department handoff. Enter product inventory into e-Quantum when received by warehouse. Monitor and run inventory and sales reports as needed.
- Work with in-house art department, customer or 3rd party graphics house to create artwork for item or project.
- Generate customer placed website orders in e-Quantum/Q-net for both inventoried stock and non-stock items.
- Create new items and images or remove obsolete items from e-Quantum. Setup any customer specific price plans.
- Upload new users, ship to locations or items from the customer Q-net website. Enter mass shipments for new branch openings, events or special functions. Change or add image files when needed for items on the websites.
- Create kitting requests.
- Write pickup requests or RA's.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Education: High School (or equivalent) Specify:
Field of Study:
Total Number of Years Relevant Experience: 0-2
Critical Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Software knowledge and experience:
- MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Explorer
- Adobe Reader
- Experience in banking or financial services industry preferred but not required.
Preferred: Experience in printing or financial services industry preferred but not required.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Customer Care/Contact Center
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional