We are moving to a new recruitment system! To apply for any current positions, you will need to create a NEW username and password.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Req ID: 200422WD
Marketing Analyst—Business Intelligence
FMCG Direct Business Intelligence Analysts are key members of professional teams that work with client management to advise campaign decisions as well as lead data processing. Marketing Analysts are trained to be detail-oriented problem solvers who can efficiently analyze large datasets to optimize campaign efficacy.
Essential functions of the job include:
• Work with leadership at top financial services firms to design quantitative analyses for marketing and strategy
• Help develop analytic frameworks for clients and maintain FMCG’s in-house data repository
• Manage all data elements of multi-channel marketing campaigns, including targeting analytics, list processing, and modeling
• Independently explore new approaches to analyze and present data
• Data processing and analytics for financial services clients in consumer and business marketing
• Create and refine statistical models used in multi-channel direct marketing
• Work closely with analytics division of top US retail banks; mine large structured and semi-structured datasets to directly advise marketing leadership on customer retention and growth strategies
The firm selects analysts for their exceptional intelligence, analytical ability, technical knowledge, and communication skills. Those selected also demonstrate a high energy level, a willingness to work exceptionally hard, and a belief in their personal responsibility to make the final product better.
Desired Skills & Experience Include:
• Bachelor’s degree. Coursework in statistics, mathematics, computer science, marketing, or other relevant field
• Highly motivated, results-oriented and proactive, with an ability to prioritize and manage several projects at once
• Ability to work well independently and with others; comfortable with a high level of responsibility
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with analytical tools and programming languages such as Python, R, SQL, etc.
• Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills required
• Ability to gain consensus and drive projects forward in a fast-paced, challenging environment
• Strong standardized test scores and grade point average
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More