Creative Strategies Analyst
Req ID: 200423WD
Marketing Analyst—Creative Strategies
Marketing Analysts are key members of the FMCG Direct team who work with senior client management to create and execute targeted marketing campaigns for retail banks. There are two primary responsibilities for a Creative Strategies Analyst:
1) Serve as a primary client / vendor liaison to efficiently facilitate direct marketing campaigns and
2) Develop direct marketing materials that generate superior performance in terms of marketing ROI.
Essential functions of the job include:
• Project Management:
– Collaborate daily with clients, design agencies, print vendors, credit bureaus, and specialists from other marketing channels
– Drive consensus and gain approval from key decision makers across client organizations; demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills to move projects forward in a fast-paced, challenging environment
– Assure quality and accuracy of all campaign collateral with internal and external stakeholders through a detailed proof approval process, onsite press checks, live data reviews, etc.
– Conduct deep dive competitive analyses of retail banking products to better inform direct marketing offers
• Creative Development:
– Assist in the development of segment-tailored marketing campaigns: authoring creative briefs, concepting, copywriting, layouts, photography direction, proof approval, file release, and collateral inventory management
– Serve as a brand guardian by understanding the banking client’s brand standards and style guides; ensure all marketing communications are aligned with brand guidelines
– Responsible for meticulous proofreading and the accuracy of all marketing content (spelling, rates, dates, codes, etc.), coordinating extensive revisions from reviewers across multiple departments
– Create and manage all production-related resources such as creative matrices, production specs, data and print processing instructions, quality guidelines, and production schedules
– Prepare and deliver high quality presentations and internal updates
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree. Coursework in marketing, communications, economics, or other relevant field
• Strong standardized test scores and grade point average
• Highly detail-oriented with the ability to manage several open projects with tight deadlines
• Excellent editing, proofreading, and copywriting skills required; strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy are necessary
• Exceptional oral and interpersonal communication skills required
• Highly motivated, results-oriented, and proactive, with an interest in creating and maintaining client relationships
• Successful at working independently and in a group; a positive attitude is necessary
• Client-centric thinker with strong creative instincts and judgement
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More