Enterprise Vertical Sales Specialist - Healthcare
Location: New York, New York
*This is a REMOTE role*
The VP Sales- Vertical is responsible for growing market share in Deluxe Enterprise Sales targeted verticals. He or she is presents Range’s value add proposition, establishes client relationship, sets expectations for onboarding, and effectively participates in ongoing sales strategy. They understand the vertical they are selling to and work closely with the VP Corporate Strategy- Industry, to establish ongoing goals based on market changes and challenges.
• Business Acumen: Adept at identifying and positioning inside new clients. Effectively and quickly uncovers and manages new business opportunities inside existing accounts. Actively demonstrates knowledge of vertical to proactively position Deluxe against competitive forces.
• Drive for Results: Focuses energy on high return opportunities. Consistently demonstrates a passion for growing the business. Develops the strategy, adjusting as appropriate. Takes initiative to work independently with a vision of the end state in mind. Motivates self and others to achieve maximum results. Effectively utilizes resources. Perseveres in the face of obstacles.
• Marketing Solutions Expertise: Adept at translating customer needs into sales strategy. Outwardly conveys confidence and enthusiasm about the capabilities of Deluxe. Demonstrates a strong understanding of the marketing technologies and capabilities associated with Deluxe.
• Planning: Defines and prioritizes new prospects to maximize Deluxe’s likelihood of success, revenue and profit. Focuses on promoting the solutions which meet the specific needs of each customer. Understands importance of establishing and accomplishing team goals. Strives for continued individual and team growth inside established vertical.
• Communication: Develops and delivers clear and concise presentations with enthusiasm and passion that demonstrate knowledge of the business. Proficient in clear and concise written communication, both with internal and external business partners.
• Solution Knowledge: Has a broad understanding of all solutions offered by Range while maintaining expertise in marketing solutions and is able to effectively articulate the business value of each in ways that resonate with customers. Able to effectively engage solution specialists in ways that best serve the interests of customers.
• Experience selling to large companies and understand corporate structure: Understands and effectively maneuvers through the politics associated with competitive bids and existing vendor relationships. Able to address the complexities associated with the decision making process.
• Relationships: Effectively leads vertical strategy and engages peers to efficiently execute client strategy. Ability to position support team to lead client experience upon completion of program onboarding.
• Processes: Efficiently submit project requirements to account manager, web services, and MOD support teams. Understand requirements and follow defined processes to execute.
Required: •Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) Marketing and Sales
•5-7 years of experience in marketing firms, ad agencies, print brokerages, print resellers, printing companies, direct sales to large accounts. An existing and transferrable book of business of at least $250K annual is preferred.
•Proven leadership and influencing skills •Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Strong consultative sales coaching/training skills; sales expertise/knowledge critical.
•Strong interpersonal skills.
•Ability to analyze data and results, identify trends and create plans for improvement.
•Must be computer literate and have strong MS Office skills (Word/Powerpoint/Excel).
•CRM experience- Saleforce.com preferred
•Strong Account Management skills. Ability to create strategies and plans to maximize sales and retention performance of managed accounts.
•Proven sales and marketing expertise.
•Knowledge of Deluxe, it’s product lines and the business to business market desirable.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More