Performance Tracking & Optimization Analyst
Location: New York, New York
FMCG Direct Performance Tracking & Optimization Analysts are key members of professional teams that work with client management to present campaign reporting and analysis. Analysts are trained to be effective problem solvers who can clearly and persuasively communicate fresh insights derived through fact-based analysis.
Essential functions of the job include:
- Mine large structured and semi-structured datasets to develop new insights and shape future campaign strategy
- Work with leadership at top financial services firms to design quantitative and qualitative analyses of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the analytics team to understand campaign design and targeting to better produce relevant views of performance
- Independently explore new approaches to analyze and present data
- Research client data trends to directly advise marketing leadership on customer retention and growth strategies
- Track historical campaign data across clients to better understand industry insights and drive return on investment.
- Deliver results to clients to determine actual insights moving forward
The firm selects analysts for their exceptional intelligence, analytical ability, technical proficiency, and communication skills. Those selected also demonstrate a high energy level, a willingness to work exceptionally hard, and a belief in personal responsibility to make their end product better.
Desired Skills & Experience Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, math, economics or related quantitative field
- Highly motivated, results-oriented and proactive, with an ability to prioritize and manage several open projects at once
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with analytical tools and programming languages such as SQL, R, C++, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to present complex analytical concepts and methodology to non-technical audiences
- Strong standardized test scores and grade point average
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More