VP, Data Driven Marketing - Platform
Req ID: 200944WD-1
The VP, Data Driven Marketing – Platform will provide P/L management and leadership for all aspects of the operational and financial performance of the Data Driven Management – Platform (DDM Platform) business. The VP will act as the spokesperson for the business and assume responsibility for expanding market share both with new customers/verticals and existing customers of Deluxe. The VP will also work collaboratively with other leaders in the Data Driven Marketing – Projects (DDM Projects) lines of business to create solutions that would further differentiate Deluxe in the marketplace. This position reports the Division President of the Cloud Solutions business unit and would be a member of the Cloud Solutions leadership team.
- Provide P/L management and leadership for all aspects of operational and financial performance for the business
- Act as a visionary for teams for new innovations to further differentiate the business in the marketplace
- Provide a strategic plan and operating plan for the DDM Platform business, focusing on expanding into additional vertical customer segments and alternative data sets (e.g., digital)
- Establish DDM Platform as the “product engine” supporting all DDM product development and management (including DDM Project line of business)
- Strategically develop, refine and improve performance metrics
- Work directly with C-level executives
- Work to ensure alignment of people, processes, products and systems across business
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s and 10 years or Master’s and 8 years
Education: Bachelors of Analytical Sciences, Business Admin/Marketing, or Computer Science
Experience:10 years Building/managing Data or MarTech technology platforms
7 years of management
7+ years of P/L experience managing all aspects of operations and financial performance of a company or division
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More