$1000 Bonus Offered! Processing Specialist II - High Speed (3rd Shift)
Now offering a bonus of $1000 for full time employees. Talk to our recruiters about how to qualify!
Deluxe has recently increased our starting wages for our Newark office. Come join us and take advantage of the increased starting wages! We are now offering $15.25 per hour with a potential increase to $15.75 after 6 months!
Deluxe offers a full compensation package including a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and a competitive 401K plan! At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans to tuition reimbursement, we’ve got tools to help grow. Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Hours are 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM EST
The Processing Specialist II position performs complex sorting and decisioning of non-standard or rejected transactions. The focus of the position is to perform the day to day functions of reject decisioning/processing.
- Reject Operator - Pull rejected transactions from all processing areas using reports and processing audit trails with general knowledge of operations.Perform basic level transaction sorting and decision-making.Header batched items with control documents and processing header.
- High Speed Mail Extraction & Scanning – Perform extraction and scanning on high speed and moderate to complex client handling using I-Tran, IMBL, OPEX 30, 40, 50/51, 150 Falcon equipment
- Processing medium to high complexity client sorting and transaction decisioning.Complexity is defined by client processing instructions.
- Process work accurately and maintain performance output in accordance with department standards
- Assist with training when needed
- 18 years of age or older
- Eligible for hire in the U.S.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Able to read and make decisions
- Detail oriented and quality conscious
- Able to work independently on work for all clients
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, overtime and/or off shifts
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new processes as the business evolves
- Must meet the Deluxe established standard minimums for productivity and accuracy
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Deluxe is a federal government contractor, as well as a subcontractor to federal government contractors. As such, consistent with President Biden’s recent Executive Order, Deluxe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy effective November 15, 2021 requiring COVID 19 vaccinations for all US new hires. We are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors and the community at large. For this position, candidates must be fully vaccinated or have been granted an exemption as an accommodation for a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. All disability and religious accommodation requests must be submitted to Employee Relations at the time of acceptance of an offer and prior to a candidate’s start date.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.