Equipment Mechanic (Mailroom)
Req ID: 200693WD
Deluxe offers a full compensation package including a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and a competitive 401K plan! At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans to tuition reimbursement, we’ve got tools to help grow. Please apply today for immediate consideration!
This position is responsible for the emergency repair and on-going maintenance required to ensure the optimum performance of the user’s electronic and hardware systems. The focus of the position is to perform the day to day functions of machine repair and maintenance including troubleshooting.
- Respond to operator placed service calls and perform day to day troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for equipment which mainly include but is not limited to mail handling, sorting, opening and document scanning equipment from manufacturers such as OPEX, NCR and IBML
- Able to interact with operators, leads and managers to determine equipment issues and implement emergency repairs of equipment in a timely manner
- Complete and document all scheduled maintenance of equipment as required.
- Manage inventory of spare parts.
- Repair and rebuild sub-assemblies of equipment components such as shaft, belt, feeder and electrical assemblies.
- Able to work both as part of a team and independently to complete daily tasks and projects
- High School diploma/GED
- Trade School diploma in Electronics/Repair or 6 months experience troubleshooting and repairing large electronic equipment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate a high level of mechanical aptitude
- Strong computer and server skills with basic networking knowledge
- Flexible schedule, possibly including weekends, holidays, overtime and/or off shifts
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new processes as the business evolves
- Must meet the Deluxe established standard minimums for productivity and accuracy
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More