Great Benefits and a Bonus! Data Entry (Caging) - 2nd Shift
Now offering a bonus of $1000 for full time employees. Talk to our recruiters about how to qualify!
Deluxe has recently increased our starting wages for our Newark office. Come join us and take advantage of the increased starting wages! We are now offering $16.25 per hour with a potential increase to $16.75 after 6 months!
Deluxe offers a full compensation package including a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and a competitive 401K plan! At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans to tuition reimbursement, we’ve got tools to help grow. Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Data entry position responsible for inputting and correcting alpha-numeric customer information from checks, payment coupons, and/or credit card entries.This position will act as a subject matter expert and will be required to make several data driven decisions based on a variety of processes and transaction types.This position may also have access to Personal Identification Information (PII) and / or HIPPA data and are expected to adhere to our confidentiality and security policies
- Perform 10-key data entry for clients with mid-high level of instruction that requires substantial attention to detail.Enter, correct and verify alpha and numeric data from checks, coupons and invoices read from images or paper supports. Responsible for making data driven decisions based on various transaction types. (Includes Caging function)
- Handles back-end functions including quality processing controls & balancing of deposits. Follows routine balancing instructions and independently uses judgement and decision making skills to interpret data and provide solutions.
- Acts as subject matter expert displaying a broad understanding of department processes and client standards.Monitors and trains other associates on systems and processes.
- Ensures adherence to stringent deadlines, output and accuracy standards.
- Two yearsexperience in data entry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Moderate computer knowledge
- Must have basic computer & 10-key skills
- Demonstrates proficiency of systems, departmental knowledge and understanding of client requirements.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Detail oriented and quality conscious
- Strong organization & problem solving skills.
- Ability to use independent thinking to make data driven decisions.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Able to adapt to change and learn new processes as the business evolves
- Ability to work well independently
- Must meet the established Deluxe minimums for accuracy and speed in all applicable areas
- 8,500 – 9,500 strokes per hour is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and quality conscious
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Deluxe is a federal government contractor, as well as a subcontractor to federal government contractors. As such, consistent with President Biden’s recent Executive Order, Deluxe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy effective November 15, 2021 requiring COVID 19 vaccinations for all US new hires. We are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors and the community at large. For this position, candidates must be fully vaccinated or have been granted an exemption as an accommodation for a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. All disability and religious accommodation requests must be submitted to Employee Relations at the time of acceptance of an offer and prior to a candidate’s start date.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.