Processing Specialist - 3rd Shift
Location: Newark, Delaware
As a Lockbox Check Remittance Mail Processor, you will:
- Operate state of the art equipment like the Opex 51, the NCR iTrans and high speed machines such as the Opex 150 IEM and MPS 30/40
- Identify and sort payment types
- Determine if Optimal Character Recognition (OCR) documents can be processed Sort and label all items that are sorted incorrectly and rejects
- Cross-train and learn to perform other job functions within operations
Successful candidates will be working in a collaborative environment, where collectively, all team members work towards the same production and quality goals. Accuracy and attention to detail to meet production and quality standards are imperative while working in this high speed environment. Deluxe will train and help successful candidates to ensure proficiency with operating the equipment.
What Deluxe Offers:
- Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, 401k and tuition reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO): Policy includes up to 15 days per year plus 10 holidays
- Career advancement opportunities across all Deluxe organizations
Required: These positions require candidates to be flexible with scheduling as this is a 24/7 operation. The positions require flexibility to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Basic PC operating skills (e.g. Microsoft Windows) is a must
- Ability to stand the majority of an eight-hour shift plus intermittently lift between 20 to 30 pounds
- Must be able to read and comprehend basic work-related instructions such as training materials, policies, work orders and other communications in English
- Willingness to work flexible schedules, including overtime, weekends, and holidays as required
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment
- Previous remittance/lockbox experience
- Banking &/or data entry experience helpful
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Varies
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More