Processing Specialist II - Operator (Rejects) 3rd Shift
The Processing Specialist II position performs complex sorting and decisioning of non-standard or rejected transactions. The focus of the position is to perform the day to day functions of reject decisioning/processing.
1.Reject Operator - Pull rejected transactions from all processing areas using reports and processing audit trails with general knowledge of operations.Perform basic level transaction sorting and decision-making.Header batched items with control documents and processing header.High Speed Mail Extraction & Scanning – Perform extraction and scanning on high speed and moderate to complex client handling using I-Tran, IMBL, OPEX 30, 40, 50/51, 150 Falcon equipment
- Processing medium to high complexity client sorting and transaction decisioning.Complexity is defined by client processing instructions.
- Process work accurately and maintain performance output in accordance with department standards
- Assist with training when needed
Education and Experience: High school and Basic computer skills.
Good hand/eye coordination
- - Able to read and make decisions
- - Detail oriented and quality conscious
- - Able to work independently on work for all clients
- - Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- - Flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, overtime and/or off shifts
- - Team player with good interpersonal skills
- - Ability to work well independently and with others
- - Ability to adapt to change and learn new processes as the business evolves
- - Must meet the Deluxe established standard minimums for productivity and accuracy
- - Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- - Able to stand for long periods of time
Education and Experience: HS/GED and .5 years experience in customer service and sales. Call center experience.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter
Stephen Morales [C];Ariel Williams [C]