Remittance Console Operator
Req ID: 200735WD
Deluxe offers a full compensation package including a competitive salary, healthcare benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and a competitive 401K plan! At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans to tuition reimbursement, we’ve got tools to help grow. Please apply today for immediate consideration!
This position handles inbound and outbound file transmission creation while meeting client SLA times and ensuring complete and accurate processing of files. Another primary responsibility for the position is the constant review and reporting of potential issues in the environment. Entry level troubleshooting will be required, and reporting and escalation of issues will be required to ensure that issues are addressed timely and accurately minimizing operational downtime and meeting client deadlines.
• Works with operations and management to create and send daily client files.
• Performs level one identification of issues and resolves if able or creates and escalates ticket for support.
• Responds to internal team and direct client inquiries when required.
• Ensures that all deadlines for all inbound and outbound files are delivered/received per client SLA.
• Responsible for quality processing controls and all audit and compliance followed daily
• Weekends/Holidays and occasional overtime to work through issues to completion are required.
• High School diploma/GED
• 2 years of operations experience in Remittance, File Transmissions or Operations with an in depth understanding of Image RPS workflow
• 2 - 3 years Remittance Processing experience
• Experience with online ticketing systems and tracking
• File transmission protocol knowledge and experience
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task is a must
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More