Responsible for the supervision of a non-exempt operational group. Responsible for overall team performance to meet or exceed company goals and objectives.
- People Skills: Actively works to gain the respect of subordinates through daily interaction with the team; promotes teamwork, harmony, and productivity across all areas of the Operation. Works to increase the skills of team members.
- Process Management: Responsible for overall team performance to meet or exceed company goals and objectives. Hands-on approach in helping to meet goals.
- Time Management/Organizational Skills: Ensures established processes are followed for optimal performance of the team; creates, follows and meets deadlines; prioritize tasks to meet operational goals.
- Communicates both verbally and in writing to team members ensuring all team members have consistent understanding.
- Team Performance: Manage the performance and on-going development of direct reports through timely coaching and counseling, positive reinforcement, and honest, direct feedback.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 2 years of operations management experience,
Education: Bachelors in Business/Finance
Experience: 2 years in operations Management (preferably in payment processing)
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: Second Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameWausau Financial Systems Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter