Inbound Sales Consultant
Takes inbound sales calls. Processes orders, answer questions and sells products/services. Identifies sales opportunities by learning about the customer’s business and links customer needs to the products/services offered
- Identifies sales opportunities by learning about the customer’s business and links customer needs to the products/services offered
- Asks for sales while consistently utilizing a prescribed sales approach to resolve customer stated and unstated needs. This includes customizing offers utilizing a benefit, application and testimonial approach to build and convey value in products and services while overcoming objections.
- Efficiently multi-tasks and navigates across multiple PC order systems while communicating with the customer. Utilizes established processes and tools to ensure timely communications and accuracy on all transactions. This includes pricing products, initiating proofs, releasing orders to manufacturing, and following through with the customer.
Education and Experience: Basic computer skills
Experience: Call Center experience. Customer service experience.
- Builds rapport with clients, team members and leadership
- Understands the client’s needs and offers a solution by matching product features and benefits to their pain points.
- Takes a consultative approach and puts customer’s needs first
- Is able to find leads and build a strong pipeline
- Takes accountability for their actions, progress and results
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Deluxe is a federal government contractor, as well as a subcontractor to federal government contractors. As such, consistent with President Biden’s recent Executive Order, Deluxe has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy effective November 15, 2021 requiring COVID 19 vaccinations for all US new hires. We are adopting this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors and the community at large. For this position, candidates must be fully vaccinated or have been granted an exemption as an accommodation for a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. All disability and religious accommodation requests must be submitted to Employee Relations at the time of acceptance of an offer and prior to a candidate’s start date.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameDeluxe Small Business Sales Inc
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter